Lakeside Community Committee, a growing, well-respected non-profit social services organization located on the city's Southside is expanding its service array. We are seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Case Managers
- Part-time and Full-time Youth Workers
- Auxiliary Youth Workers (PRN only)
- Consulting Psychiatrist
- Child Welfare Supervisors (CWEL, 402, CCA, required)
- Child Welfare Specialists (CWEL, required)
- TPSN Child Welfare Specialists (CWEL, required)
- Maintenance Person
- Part-time Parenting Coach
- Part-time Substance Abuse Counselor
- Part-time Job Developer/Housing Specialist
The successful candidate will be highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills, possess the requisite education, licensure, and a minimum of two years experience in the social services field.
To apply, please e-mail cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Only candidates of interest will be contacted. No telephone calls, please.